Friday 19 August 2011

Samsung Galaxy S I9000 specifications with price in india


Though Samsung has produced Android phones before the Galaxy S (I9000), none have gotten as much attention as this model. This is because the company has really given this phone the best it has to offer, including a brand new processor and an improved display technology called Super AMOLED.

Samsung has managed to keep this Galaxy slim and light. Its thickness is a mere 9.9mm, while the weight is 118g--which is quite light for such a large device. In comparison, the iPhone 3GS' thickness and weight are 12.3mm and 135g, respectively. Samsung Galaxy S I9000 has great look and feel. Samsung Galaxy S I9000 has 5MP camera quality. The following are the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 features and specifications.
Samsung Galaxy S I9000  specifications with price in india

Samsung Galaxy S I9000  specifications :
  • 5.0 mega-pixel Camera + VGA Video Telephony Camera
  • Clear Super AMOLED Screen
  • Very Fast Intrinsity-Hummingbird Processor
  • Dual Cameras
  • Memory: 16GB / 8GB, external memory slot (up to 32GB)
  • Bluetooth technology v 3.0USB v2.0 (High-Speed)
  • Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.3
Samsung Galaxy S I9000  Price in India : Rs. 20,999/-